follower ❤

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, 22 July 2012

random


tah dah~ I like my new Facebook cover photo so much ^^
I like their style i like their music I like their dance I like five of them 
They are BIGBANG ❤
I like them but not crazy =)
I wont be a crazy groupies 
just purely like their music
"I love you baby Im not a monster"


yesterday was the Bon Oderi festival 
Everyone was going to watch the firework with their partner and friends 
 but i stay at home . While facing my laptop while waiting my babie finish work :)
although he got work at night but he still accompany me whole afternoon after i finish my basic english reading and writing exam .
we went to farlim eat my favorite shall station laksa.
undeniably he is a very very very considerate boyfie :3
babie thanks for the love spaghetti ^^
no metter go where as long as only be with you ❤

love you 66 days ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews